Ashley Beck is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. Prior to joining the firm, Ashley served as a law clerk to the Honorable Samuel A. Thumma and the Honorable Cynthia J. Bailey.
While attending law school, Ashley completed a rigorous, two-year academic program specializing in trial advocacy and earned a certificate in litigation. As a student clinician in Michigan State’s Civil Rights Clinic, she prepared an opening brief for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Ashley also served as a Managing Editor of the Michigan State International Law Review.
More About Ashley K. Beck
- J.D., Michigan State University College of Law, 2019
- B.S., Arizona State University, 2015
- Honorable Cynthia Bailey, Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One
- Honorable Samuel Thumma, Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021