Ashley K. Beck
Ashley Beck is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. Prior to joining the firm, Ashley served as a law clerk to the Honorable Samuel A. Thumma and the Honorable Cynthia J. Bailey.
While attending law school, Ashley completed a rigorous, two-year academic program specializing in trial advocacy and earned a certificate in litigation. As a student clinician in Michigan State’s Civil Rights Clinic, she prepared an opening brief for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Ashley also served as a Managing Editor of the Michigan State International Law Review.
More About Ashley K. Beck
- J.D., Michigan State University College of Law, 2019
- B.S., Arizona State University, 2015
- Arizona, 2020
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Honorable Cynthia Bailey, Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One
- Honorable Samuel Thumma, Arizona Court of Appeals, Division One
- Press Release, 12/8/2021
- Statutes of Limitations: ArizonaThomson Reuters- Practical Law, 03/17/2022
- Talent Tug of War: Law firms in Arizona are raising wages, allowing remote work to attract top recruits in a tight, competitive labor marketPhoenix Business Journal, 02/4/2022,
- Insight |  03/17/2022Statutes of Limitations: ArizonaRead more
- Insight |  02/4/2022Talent Tug of War: Law firms in Arizona are raising wages, allowing remote work to attract top recruits in a tight, competitive labor market
- Press Release |  12/8/2021