‘Nevada Legal Elite' Includes Lawyers From Lewis Roca
RENO – Eight lawyers from Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP are included in Nevada Business Magazine’s 2017 Legal Elite. The magazine’s 10th annual list highlights Nevada’s top lawyers as chosen by their peers. It comprises the top 4 percent of lawyers in the state, according to editors.
Firm lawyers on the list, by office location and practice areas, are:
- Michael Alonso – Gaming, Government Affairs and Land Use
- Kristen Martini – Commercial & Business Litigation
- Paul Matteoni – Construction Law & Litigation, Banking Law/Regulatory and Business & Commercial Litigation
- Jason Bacigalupi – Gaming, Administrative and Real Estate (Up and Coming attorney list)
- Brian Blakely – Commercial & Business Litigation, Unmanned Aircraft Systems and White Collar Defense & Investigations (also on Up and Coming attorney list)
- Don Martin – Business Transactions, Real Estate and Finance
- Matthew Park – Business Litigation, Personal Injury Defense and Employment Law
- Karl Rutledge – Gaming, Sweepstakes and Internet
More than 6,400 nominations were collected from licensed attorneys throughout the state, and the poll’s results, featured in the magazine, highlight the top vote receivers. Ballots were reviewed for eligibility and each attorney was vetted for good standing through the State Bar of Nevada.