With more and more consumers taking charge of their food choices, the food and beverage industry is poised for a major shift. Ongoing trends will include a demand for more healthy choices, continued mergers and acquisitions, more recalls due to heightened awareness, and an emphasis on R&D.
We’ve helped shape and implement nearly every legislative and regulatory initiative affecting the food industry in the past 40 years. That means we have the necessary relationships and understanding of processes at major regulatory agencies to guide you through this transformation.
Our lawyers with high-level experience in government and industry, and others with relevant scientific and technological backgrounds, assess and implement strategies that reduce the risk of violations and support your business growth. You can count on us to help you anticipate, shape, and comply with regulations at the international, national, state, and local levels.
- General business litigation
- Franchise and distribution litigation
- Acquisitions and divestitures
- Joint ventures
- Trademarks and trade dress matters
- Labor and employment counseling and litigation
- Trade secrets and unfair competition
- Financial markets and products
- Securities, commodities and swaps regulation, and litigation
- Supply chain negotiating and contracting
- Employee benefits
- Environmental compliance
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Press Release |  11/5/2020
- Press Release |  08/20/2020
- Press Release |  04/24/2020