As the fashion industry adapts to e-commerce, and fashion law develops as a stand-alone legal practice, the opportunities for legal pitfalls are expanding exponentially. We help clients not only avoid such pitfalls, but take advantage of economies of scale provided by our multi-faceted expertise in all areas of fashion.
Our lawyers are experienced in developing and serving global fashion designers and manufacturers, and are well-positioned to help you protect and expand your business.
A company’s brand is one of its most valuable assets, which is particularly true in the fashion industry. Because the public associates every fashion brand with a particular quality of product, we work closely with you to build and protect your intellectual property portfolio in order to maximize customer loyalty and protect your most valuable asset.
- Intellectual property counseling
- Distribution, marketing, licensing and endorsement agreements
- Corporate formation and governance
- Commercial disputes
- Cybersecurity and website terms and conditions and privacy policies
- Real estate transactions
- Tax and finance structuring
Latest from Lewis Roca
- Press Release |  11/5/2020
- Press Release |  08/20/2020
- Press Release |  04/24/2020