Government Affairs Experience (Health related)
General Government Affairs Experience (Health related)
- Represented a pharmacy benefits manager in connection with the enactment of new laws that created new regulations of drug wholesalers including the adoption of pedigree requirements under Arizona law.
- Represented a trade association of health care providers and secured the passage of legislation establishing a broader scope of practice to facilitate the delivery of health care to uninsured children.
- Represented a medical school to secure legislation that clarified the prescriptive authority of practitioners licensed in Arizona.
- Represented health care institutions to secure legislation establishing funding for the creation of a new medical school in Arizona and continued funding of graduate medical education.
- Represented a regional behavioral health provider to secure legislation establishing funding for its treatment and rehabilitation programs.
- Represented an organ donation organization to secure legislation to enable broader access to potential donors.