Environmental, Health and Safety Experience
General Environmental, Health and Safety Experience
- Assist in the review of existing assets to determine potential environmental issues and natural resource concerns.
- Served as principal lobbyists during the passage of the Arizona Air Quality Act
- Work with state and local environmental agencies in the procurement and modification of air quality, water quality and waste permits.
- Represent clients in federal, state and local regulatory compliance and aid clients in regulatory enforcement actions.
- Represent industrial, mining, and construction clients and trade associations in various state and local rulemaking processes and participate in stakeholder processes that impact environmental regulatory developments in Arizona.
- Consult on internal and OSHA whistleblower investigation.
- Defense of OSHA investigation regarding a fatal construction accident.