Bio-Tech and Life Sciences Experience
General Bio-Tech and Life Sciences Experience
- Represented TGen in connection with its investment in, and licensing of technology to, the Molecular Profiling Institute. We also represent this client and its affiliates on an ongoing basis in a wide variety of other transactions as well as corporate governance matters.
- Represented TD2, a growing drug development company affiliated with TGen, in the formation of the Pancreatic Cancer Research Team, a collaborative research alliance, led by TD2 and comprised of prominent national and international healthcare and scientific research organizations.
- Ongoing representation of Mission3, a software company developing solutions to simplify and streamline the FDA clinical trial and product approval process for pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Represented Mytogen, Inc. in connection with its formation, private equity offering and acquisition of assets from GenVec, Inc. relating to cardiac myoblast cell therapy research and related Phase I clinical trials.
- Working with a start-up company specializing in conducting Phase I clinical trials in connection with a financing and purchase option agreement with a prominent international company.
- Represented a major university in negotiating a multi-year funding agreement with a nonprofit biotechnology research organization and related technology licenses.