General Antitrust Experience
- Routinely serve as Arizona counsel in large price fixing class actions.
- Arizona counsel for a multi-national pharmaceutical company in two companion lawsuits alleging price fixing claims against multiple pharmaceutical companies.
- Counseled a national manufacturer of communication technologies and embedded electronic products in its dealer termination matters throughout the country.
- Successfully resolved dealer termination suits in Alabama and Texas and we are currently handling two similar suits in federal court in Delaware.
- Regularly counsel clients on pricing, distribution and advertising practices in a variety of industries.
- Represent an Internet retailer in a lawsuit against a large manufacturer and distributor of martial arts products. The antitrust claims seek relief for price restrictions the manufacturer and distributor placed upon its retailers that inhibited our client’s ability to compete.
- Represent a golf resort and spa in a lawsuit alleging group boycott and price fixing claims. The antitrust claims seek relief related to our client’s participation in a joint marketing venture.