California Consumers’ Rights and Choices
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request Information regarding the:
- Categories of Personal Information (as defined by applicable California law) collected, sold or disclosed by us;
- Purposes for which categories of Personal Information collected by us are used;
- Sources of information from which we collect Personal Information; and
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
In addition, if you are a California resident you may:
- Opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your Personal Information, in some circumstances;
- Opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us; however, you may still receive administrative communications regarding the services;
- Opt-in to certain financial incentive programs we may offer related to the collection, sale, or deletion of your Personal Information; and
- Request deletion of your Personal Information by us and our service providers, in some circumstances.
Collection of Personal Information from California Residents
We have listed below the personal information we may have collected from California residents in the past 12 months.
Categories of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to the following: Personal Identifiers (e.g. Name, Email, Phone Number, etc.), Commercial and Financial Information, Professional Information, and Educational Information
Categories of sources from which we may obtain your “Identifiers” include:
Directly from clients, directly from prospective clients, directly from employees and contractors, public records from government entities, and other public repositories
The purposes for collecting your “Identifiers” include:
To facilitate the delivery of legal services
Here is information on whether we sell or share your personal information.
Selling/sharing your personal information
Categories of third-parties we may sell your personal information to
We do not sell personal information to third-parties.
Categories of third-parties we may otherwise share your personal information with
Security event processing and analysis services (e.g. spam and virus filtering services) and online data processing services
You can make requests related to your California privacy rights at the attached links:
- Access My Personal Information: (http://www.requesteasy.com/5dfe-0360);
- Delete My Personal Information: (http://www.requesteasy.com/5dfe-0360);
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information: (http://www.requesteasy.com/5dfe-0360).
You may also make those requests by calling 1-800-556-3799.
Please be aware that we do not accept or process requests through other means (e.g., via fax, social media, email addresses, etc.).
When you make a request, we may ask you to provide verifying information, such as your name, email, or phone number. We will review the information provided and may request additional information via email or other means to ensure we are interacting with the correct individual. Please also be aware that making any such request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal or deletion of Personal Information or content you may have posted, and there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow us to fulfill your request.
Our Services are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you learn that a child has provided us with Personal Information, then you may contact us as indicated above.
Do Not Track
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP does not currently take steps to respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” signals as no uniform standard to respond to such signals has been developed at this time.
Date created: December 30, 2019