Resources for Non-US Trademark Applicants
Lewis Roca attorneys have significant trademark experience representing Applicants from around the world. We represent some of the most recognizable brands in the world and are nationally recognized by:
- World Trademark Review 1000
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyers
- IP Stars, Managing Intellectual Property Magazine
- Who’s Who Legal Services
- And others
“The practitioners at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie are exceptional – with outstanding trademark knowledge. They really take ownership of matters and provide rock-solid support in a clear, organized way. It’s always very easy communicating with them.”
-WTR 1000 - The World's Leading Trademark Professional Ranking
- New USPTO Rules for Foreign Applicants - July 2019
- Foreign-Domiciled Trademark Applicants and Registrants Required to Retain Local Counsel for U.S. Trademark Matters - July 2019
- Do You Have Your Copyright House in Order? - June 2020
- Trademarks for COVID-19 Products and Services Given Free Expedited Examination by the USPTO - June 2020
- The USPTO Continues To Offer Relief For Businesses Impacted By COVID-19 - May 2020
- New USPTO Rules For Foreign Applicants Are In Effect. Are You Covered? - February 2019
The IP of Everything Podcast - Listen Now
The intellectual property landscape is always evolving and provides a wealth of topics that impact business strategies, competition and operations. The IP of Everything podcast identifies current cases, trends, and hot topics that are important and of interest to our clients.
Click HERE to download more information about our trademark services and attorneys.
Contact us directly to have a Lewis Roca trademark attorney contact you.