Sara Yates is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. She focuses her practice on general corporate and commercial litigation, including contracts and partnership disputes, trade secrets and intellectual property, and business torts.
Before joining the firm, Sara attended the University of Colorado Law School, where she served on the Executive Board of the Colorado Technology Law Journal as the lead articles editor, served on the Executive Board of the Black Law Students Association, served on the Honor Council, was a Rothgerber Teaching Fellow for property law, and was a research assistant for criminal law and criminal procedure. During her judicial externship in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado, Sara drafted orders in various areas of civil law for the Honorable Kristen L. Mix.
More About Sara E. Yates
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School, 2021
- B.A., Government with an American Government Concentration, Wesleyan University, 2017
- Colorado, 2021
- Colorado State Judicial District Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Press Release, 12/8/2021
- Press Release |  12/8/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021