Robin Bowers represents a variety of clients in cases involving insurance bad faith for both property loss and personal injury claims, and construction defects. Robin has extensive experience in insurance bad faith, professional malpractice of engineers and architects, construction defect for both general contractors and subcontractors, and insurance coverage. She has tried cases at the District Court level in Colorado, and has represented clients in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Robin is a member of the Colorado Bar Association and the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association.
More About Robin L. Bowers
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 1998
- B.A., Political Science, Fort Lewis College, 1995
- Colorado, 1998
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021