Megan Fugier is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Megan’s practice focuses on insurance work, including class actions and first-party bad faith, risk management, and eminent domain actions.
Megan has co-authored several articles, including one regarding nationwide trends in the legal treatment of blanket easements. She recently contributed to a scholarly article discussing the implications for law schools of changing consumer demands in an increasingly technological world.
Prior to joining the firm, Megan was a teaching assistant for legal profession coursework and a participant in the Hale Moot Court Honors Program at the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law.
More About Megan C. Fugier
- J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, Order of the Coif, 2018
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University, 2011
- Colorado, 2018
- Press Release, 12/5/2018
- Pratt's Energy Law Report, LexisNexis (June 2018, Vol. 18-6), 06/1/2018,
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Press Release |  12/5/2018