Lisa is responsible for building the Lewis Roca brand to create strong market relevance and awareness and drive revenue. With a passion for developing high performing talent, Lisa oversees a sophisticated team responsible for business development, market research, public relations, communications, digital marketing, and events.
Working with the firm’s Client Service Partner, Lisa has led the development and implementation of Experience Amplified, the firm’s client service and feedback program, now in its fifth year.
Lisa is a frequent speaker on client experience, brand development, and other client relations and growth strategies. She is a former president of the Legal Marketing Association and was inducted in the LMA Hall of Fame in 2017.
Lisa splits her time between the Phoenix and Denver offices. She loves hiking with her husband and toy poodle, and catching Denver Nuggets games. Their two adult kids live in Los Angeles and Denver.
More About Lisa Simon
- B.A., Communications, University of Denver
Honors & Recognitions
- Legal Marketing Association Hall of Fame inductee, 2017
- Press Release, 03/23/2021
- "Pattern Recognition 2.0: Predicting Client Profitability through Data Analysis," Marketing Partner Forum, August 2021
- "Addressing Client Attrition through Data Analytics," Marketing Partner Forum, January 2020
- "Leading Through a Recession: How CMOs Can Prepare and Safeguard in Tough Times," Legal Week, February 2020
- "Designing for the Customer Experience," ILTACON, August 2018
- "Mastering Partner Succession: Planning and Practice Group Transitions," Marketing Partner Forum, January 2018
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Press Release |  03/23/2021