Kami Galvani provides advice to entities on day-to-day operations, including issues relating to corporate governance and customer contracts. She also counsels clients in connection with their initial organization, advising them on the choice of entity, initial capitalization, and other organizational matters. In addition, Kami advises clients in connection with merger and acquisition activity, including due diligence, preparation of purchase and sale agreements, and the structuring of transactions.
Kami also developed and managed a corporate social responsibility program for nearly a decade. In this role, she established programs to promote sustainability, waste reduction, community involvement, and charitable giving in the workplace. As a result of her activities, she and her team were recognized as the Business of the Year from the Arizona Recycling Coalition and as a platinum-certified Phoenix Green Business Leader.
More About Kami Schvaneveldt Galvani
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2005
- Professional Certificate, Sustainability Strategy, Arizona State University, 2019
- B.A., University of Utah, 2000
- Arizona, 2005
- Treasures 4 Teachers, Chairman, Board Member
- Arizona Green Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Arizona Recycling Coalition, Member
- Advises a consulting firm regarding day-to-day operations and corporate governance issues.
- Assisted a pension fund board in an investigation of matters underlying the pension fund pay-to-play and public corruption matters.
- Represented Aldila, Inc. in connection with the merger of Aldila with Mitsubishi Rayon Corporation, producing approximately $24 million for its shareholders.
- Represented the founder of Cranial Technologies, Inc. in the sale of control to a private equity investment firm.
- Represented the shareholders of Mercer Global Advisors, a leading financial planning firm for dentists, in completing the sale of their business for approximately $125 million to a private equity firm.
- Represented the nation’s largest operator of park-based hotels, restaurants, and stores, in connection with the acquisition of the Grand Canyon Railway, Grand Canyon Railway Hotel, and related assets and operations.
- Advises several local nonprofit corporations regarding corporate governance and general contract issues.
Honors & Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, 2021
- Press Release, 08/20/2020
- Press Release, 09/3/2019
- Speaker, "Packaging: Lifestyle Considerations for Policy Development," Waste Management Sustainability Forum, January 2020
You May Also Like
- Press Release |  08/20/2020
- Press Release |  09/3/2019