Kaeden Bauman is an associate in the firm's Business Transactions Practice Group. Kaeden's practice focuses on corporate and real estate transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Kaeden finished his last year of law school in Washington D.C. He served as an intern at the White House with the Office of White House Counsel where he researched, reviewed, and drafted Presidential Executive Orders. He also served as a legislative intern for a United States Congresswoman, where he facilitated the drafting and introduction of legislation through research and communication with the House Legislative Counsel, House Oversight Committee, and with local, state, and federal government officials.
More About Kaeden W. Bauman
- J.D., Arizona State University - Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Highest Pro Bono Distinction, 2021
- M.B.A., Grand Canyon University, 2017
- B.S.B.A., summa cum laude, Colorado Christian University, 2016
- Arizona, 2021
Honors & Recognitions
- International Rule of Law and Security Fellow
- State Bar of Arizona, Tax Law Section Scholarship Recipient
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Press Release, 12/8/2021
- Press Release |  12/8/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021