John Radinovic Ikard
John Radinovic Ikard is an associate in Lewis Roca’s Business Transactions Practice Group in Denver. John focuses his practice in the areas of corporate law, commercial real estate, and financing transactions. He has extensive experience representing clients ranging from individuals and small businesses to large institutions on a wide variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, entity formation and restructuring, corporate governance, commercial transactions, and other general corporate matters.
In his real estate and finance practice, John helps his clients with the acquisition, disposition, leasing, and financing of real estate projects, as well as advising lenders and other financial institutions in complex lending transactions, including construction loans, acquisition loans, and asset-based and other collateralized financing.
John works with the singular focus to address and meet his clients’ business needs and thrives under pressure while finding actionable solutions. He is passionate and dedicated to developing trusted relationships with everyone he serves. Colleagues and clients view John as a thoughtful listener, clear communicator, and attentive to their issues and concerns.
More About John Radinovic Ikard
- J.D., University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, 2017
- Graduate Certificate, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Corporate and Commercial Law
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University, 2013
- Colorado, 2017
- Senior Housing Options, Inc., Board Member, 2018-2021; Governance Committee Chair, 2020-2021
- Colorado Business Committee for the Arts (CBCA), Leadership Arts, Class of 2019
- Downtown Denver Partnership, Leadership Program, Class of 2020
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
Honors & Recognitions
- Scholastic Excellence Award, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Corporate Drafting, 2016
- Phi Delta Phi, The International Legal Honor Society
- Edit Author, "The Lack of Adequate Time to Address Deficiencies Under Rule 14a-8(f)," Denver Law Review, May 1, 2017
- The Race to the Bottom Blog, Contributor, 2015-2017
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Insight |  3/2009Constitutionality of Home Education: How the Supreme Court and American History Endorse Parental ChoiceRead more