Jennifer Lee-Cota is an associate in the firm's Litigation Practice Group. She has experience practicing in the areas of employment and business litigation.
Jennifer represents the firm’s institutional clients in a broad range of commercial and employment matters. In her business litigation practice, she has assisted companies in a broad range of business litigation disputes, including complex contract disputes. In her employment practice, she has litigated cases involving claims of discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and breach of contract. She has also advised employers on compliance with federal and state employment laws, represented employers in administrative proceedings, and conducted internal investigations.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer clerked for the Honorable Diane M. Johnsen, Arizona Court of Appeals. While in law school, she externed for the Honorable David Campbell, United States District Court. Before private practice, Jennifer worked in the nonprofit and education fields.
More About Jennifer Lee-Cota
- J.D., cum laude, Arizona State University - Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, 2015
- M.Ed., Arizona State University, 2009
- B.A., Stanford University, 2005
- Arizona, 2016
Honors & Recognitions
- Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," Labor and Employment, 2021
- Southwest Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2020-2021
- Arizona State Law Journal, Associate Editor, 2015
- Dean's Award for Outstanding Performance at the College of Law, 2015
- Honorable Diane M. Johnsen, Arizona Court of Appeals
- Honors & Recognitions, 04/8/2021
- Press Release, 08/20/2020
- Honors & Recognitions, 04/6/2020
- 7 Keys to a Strong Sexual Harassment PolicyMedical Economics, 03/25/2018,
You May Also Like
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Press Release |  08/20/2020
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/6/2020