Jen Buchholz is a paralegal in the firm’s Religious Institutions Group, a sub-group of the Litigation Practice Group. She also serves as a Litigation Team Lead for the firm’s paralegal department. Prior to joining Lewis Roca in 2013, she spent five years assisting a defense team on corporate asbestos defense issues.
Jen has extensive experience in matters affecting religious institutions, specifically from a project management perspective. She also has worked extensively with the firm in support of regulatory matters and commercial civil litigation, as well as administrative and litigation probate cases. She has participated in several jury and bench trials at both the state and federal court levels, including preparation for hearings and mediations.
® ACP and CP are registered certification marks of the National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. The use of the ACP certification mark is permitted only by those who have met and maintained rigorous national certification standards (CP), and have also completed a curriculum-based certification program for a specific area of law (ACP).
More About Jennifer Buchholz, CP®, ACP®
- Completion of online e-discovery training program (5 law school credit equivalency), 2020
- Advanced paralegal certification in Discovery, National Association of Legal Assistants, 2015
- Paralegal certification, National Association of Legal Assistants, 2011
- Bachelor's Degree, Journalism, University of Missouri, 2000
- Member, Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association
- Member, Women in Ediscovery, Denver chapter
- Member, National Association of Legal Assistants
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Insight |  3/2009Constitutionality of Home Education: How the Supreme Court and American History Endorse Parental ChoiceRead more