Jeffrey Tom is an associate in the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. Jeffrey’s practice primarily focuses on assisting clients throughout the drafting and prosecution of their patent portfolios. He offers his patent clients a strategic advantage using his technical and quality control experience in the fields of chemical engineering, material science, and semiconductor manufacturing to assess both the business risks and opportunities during patent research and development.
Jeffrey is also a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US). He assists clients in identifying and protecting against potential data security risks. Joining the firm’s growing roster of cybersecurity and data protection attorneys, Jeffrey helps clients stay informed about the data protection laws and ways to prevent or, when needed, address cyber vulnerabilities that could impact IP assets.
More About Jeffrey C. Tom, CIPP/US
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2018
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, 2014
- California, 2018
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Press Release, 01/14/2019
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Press Release |  01/14/2019