Garrett McCann is a registered patent agent with a background in biomedical engineering. Garrett assists a wide variety of clients in the drafting of provisional, non-provisional and PCT patent applications. In particular, Garrett has a strong working knowledge of modern physics and advanced electronics patent applications. Furthermore, he has experience drafting responses to office actions, executing searches on U.S. and international patent databases, filing applications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, preparing information disclosure statements, and reviewing.
Garrett is an avid chess player and basketball fan.
More About Garrett McCann
- M.L.S., Arizona State University, 2017
- M.S., Biomedical Engineering, Arizona State University, 2015
- B.S.E., summa cum laude, Biomedical Engineering, Arizona State University, 2014
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Insight |  3/2009Constitutionality of Home Education: How the Supreme Court and American History Endorse Parental ChoiceRead more