Dava Reynolds is a paralegal in the firm’s Business Transactions Group. Prior to joining Lewis Roca in 2021, Dava worked for a commercial real estate company providing general corporate support and assisting with sales and acquisitions transactions.
Dava has experience in real estate, corporate law, criminal law, bankruptcy, and family law, and has been working as a paralegal for the past 12 years. She has worked as a paralegal in Oregon, New Mexico, and Colorado. She now assists the firm in commercial real estate transactions and corporate matters. She provides support with corporate filings, finance and acquisition transactions, title and survey review, entity formation and maintenance, and licensing and permitting matters. Dava is also part of the firm’s Audit Response team as Colorado’s Audit Paralegal, as well as part of the firm’s File Transfer Review team.
More About Dava Reynolds
- Bachelor’s Degree, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Portland State University, 2014
- Associate’s Degree, Paralegal Studies (ABA approved), Portland Community College, 2012
- State of Colorado, Notary
- National Notary Association, Member and Certified Signing Agent
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Member
- Plaza de Monaco Homeowner’s Association, Board Member
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Insight |  3/2009Constitutionality of Home Education: How the Supreme Court and American History Endorse Parental ChoiceRead more