Cory Bernard focuses his practice on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions. He represents developers, institutional investors, REITs, renewable energy companies, and other entities with real estate interests in connection with the acquisition, disposition, development, financing, leasing, and operation of multifamily residential complexes, office buildings, student housing projects, senior housing projects, retail centers, industrial facilities, and energy projects. Cory also represents nonprofit corporations, both in connection with their real estate needs and in their structuring and formation.
While in law school, Cory served as a managing editor of the Arizona State Law Journal and was a Sustainability Law Student Research Fellow.
Prior to attending law school, Cory worked for a cloud-based software company serving the agriculture industry.
More About Cory R. Bernard
- J.D., cum laude, Arizona State University - Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, 2021
- B.A., American Studies, University of Notre Dame, 2013
- Arizona, 2021
Honors & Recognitions
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Press Release, 12/8/2021
- Co-author, "Too Hot To Handle: Curbing Mobile Home Heat Deaths in a Warming Climate," 12 WASH. J. SOC. & ENV’T JUST. 1 (2022)
- Co-author, "Medical Parole-Related Petitions in U.S. Courts: Support for Reforming Compassionate Release," 54 CREIGHTON L. REV. 173 (2021)
- Press Release |  12/8/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021