Clara C. Low
Clara Low is an associate in the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group. Clara focuses her practice on intellectual property law, with an emphasis on patent prosecution and counseling. She works with clients across a wide range of industries, including consumer electronics, mobile applications, data processing, and biotechnology devices.
Prior to joining the firm, Clara worked in the intellectual property departments of Panasonic and the former startup Nest Labs, and served as the judicial extern for the Honorable Socrates P. Manoukian, Santa Clara County Court.
Before her legal career, Clara worked as a research associate in molecular biology at the University of California, San Francisco.
More About Clara C. Low
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2013
- B.S., University of California, San Diego, 2005
- California, 2014
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2015
Honors & Recognitions
- Santa Clara Computer High Technology Law Journal, Served as comments editor
- High Tech Excellence Award, High Tech Law Institute
- ABA/BNA Award for Excellence, Intellectual Property Law
- World Trademark Review, 11/2022,
- World Trademark Review Yearbook 2021/2022, 07/29/2021,
- Insight |  11/2022
- Insight |  07/29/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021