Chelsee is diligent and resourceful. She is able to establish an immediate rapport and trust with her clients.
Chelsee Jensen is a litigator with experience in both the state and federal courts of Nevada. In her practice, Chelsee advocates for clients involved in intellectual property disputes, appellate matters, complex litigation, and bankruptcy proceedings. She has authored successful dispositive motions and has co-authored appellate briefs and writs. She has assisted in pre-trial work, including co-drafting emergency motions for preliminary injunctive relief and conducting discovery. She has also aided in trial preparation.
Chelsee currently volunteers with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada’s Children’s Attorneys Project. In that role, she represents children in dependency and adoption matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Chelsee clerked for the Honorable Richard F. Boulware and Honorable Larry R. Hicks, both of the United States District Court for the District of Nevada. As a clerk, Chelsee researched complex legal issues, drafted bench memorandums, and assisted in conducting multiple trials. She also previously served as a legal intern in the Fraud Unit of the Office of the Nevada Attorney General, where she assisted in drafting criminal complaints, guilty plea agreements and affidavits, and assisted in the preparation for preliminary hearings. In law school, Chelsee was a teaching assistant.
Chelsee brings diligence, poise, and a balance to her practice. Her ability to manage details while keeping the focus on the end goal makes her a trusted advisor to her clients. Colleagues and clients alike appreciate her willingness to communicate through all phases of the litigation process, ensuring legal guidance to successfully resolve their disputes. Chelsee demonstrates an active desire to win for her clients and her personable approach creates an environment for collaboration and assurance. She conducts her practice with full transparency and believes communication is paramount in order to meet deadlines and achieve results.
When away from work, Chelsee enjoys cooking, reading, and all things active, such as exercise classes and outdoor adventures with her labrador retriever, Bruce.
More About Chelsee C. Jensen
- J.D., magna cum laude, highest pro bono honors, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2017
- B.S., Biology, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2012
- Nevada, 2017
- William S. Boyd School of Law, Family Justice Clinic, Student Attorney, 2017
- William S. Boyd School of Law, Community Service Program, Kids' Court Volunteer and Educator, 2015-2016
Honors & Recognitions
- Nevada Business Magazine, "Best Up and Coming Attorneys," Legal Elite, 2020-2021
- CALI Award - Highest Grade, Property Law, Psychology in Lawyering, Criminal Procedure, Judicial Writing, Family Justice Clinic
- Lewis Roca Lawyers Recognized as Legal Elite 2020Nevada Business Magazine , 06/1/2020
- Lewis Roca Awarded for 100% Participation in Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada's 2019 Associate Challenge11/13/2019
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021