Clients call on Casey for strategic, honest, and effective development strategies.
Casey Stiteler is an associate in the firm's Regulatory and Government practice group. Casey provides thorough representation and legal consulting services to clients on real estate transactions, land use, development, privileged licensing, and regulatory matters. He has helped clients navigate complex real estate transactions, development and land use entitlements, commercial leases, easement negotiations, and real estate disputes. He has also guided clients through financial institution and liquor licensing in the state of Nevada.
Prior to joining the firm, Casey served as a law clerk to the Honorable Mark Gibbons at the Nevada Supreme Court and completed externships with the Honorable William G. Cobb, U.S. District Court, District of Nevada, and Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval.
With a diverse skillset, Casey offers his clients a multidisciplinary approach when dealing with regulatory, land use, development, and real estate matters, including strategic negotiation and drafting. He is mindful of his clients’ needs and goals and aggressively pursues his clients’ desired outcomes. Casey takes the time to ensure that his clients fully understand and appreciate the potential obstacles and opportunities in complex real estate and regulatory matters. Clients enjoy his willingness to collaborate and his ability to find creative solutions. Casey is a skilled negotiator and problem solver.
When he is not working, Casey enjoys spending time with his wife and two young children outdoors. He is also an avid golfer.
More About Casey J. Stiteler
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Political Science, University of Nevada, Reno, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- Nevada Supreme Court
- Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation, Board of Directors Vice President
Nevada Educator Code of Ethics Advisory Group, Member, 2019
- Federal Bar Association, Membership Chairperson, 2017-2018
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern Nevada, President, Young Professionals Committee, 2017-2018
- Casey's Project, Ltd., Founder and President of Charity for Pediatric Facilities, 2004-2016
Honors & Recognitions
- Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law, 2021
- Nevada Business Magazine, Northern Nevada, Legal Elite and "Best Up and Coming Attorneys," Litigation, 2018, 2020
- Nevada Law Journal (Law Review), University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Notes Editor, 2013-2015
- CALI Awards, William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, CALI Award Property, Spring 2013; Constitutional Law, Spring 2013; Advanced Legal Analysis and Writing, Spring 2014
- Lewis Roca Lawyers Recognized as Legal Elite 2020Nevada Business Magazine , 06/1/2020
- Honorable Mark Gibbons, Nevada Supreme Court
- Press Release, 08/20/2020
- Press Release, 09/15/2016
- Lewis Roca Blog, 08/13/2020,
You May Also Like
- Press Release |  08/20/2020
- Blog |  08/13/2020
- Client Alert |  08/13/2020