Benjamin Moffitt is an associate in the firm's Business Transactions Practice Group. Ben's practice focuses on structuring business and real estate transactions. He assists clients with merger and acquisition transactions, real estate acquisitions and dispositions, commercial leasing, joint ventures, and the formation of business entities.
Prior to law school, Ben worked as a certified public accountant (CPA) at a public accounting firm. As a CPA, Ben regularly consulted for corporations, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and high net worth individuals to ensure tax compliance and to identify, research, and implement tax planning strategies. Ben brings his unique perspective as a CPA to the practice of law and assists clients with various tax matters.
More About Benjamin M. Moffitt
- J.D., Arizona State University - Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, 2020
- MTax, Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, 2015
- B.S., Accountancy, Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, 2014
- Arizona, 2020
Honors & Recognitions
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Federal Income Taxation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Corporate Taxation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Estate and Gift Taxation
- Press Release, 06/8/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Press Release |  06/8/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021