Anne Wang is a partner in Lewis Roca's Intellectual Property Practice Group and a member of the firm's Executive Committee. She previously served as managing partner of the firm's Los Angeles office. Clients rely on Anne for patent prosecution and trademark assistance. With more than 25 years of experience in intellectual property law, Anne has expertise in building and maintaining patent portfolios in the fields of mechanical, electromechanical, and electrical systems, including computer graphics, optical lasers, musical instruments, apparel, cosmetics, and toys.
Anne's physics background is especially attractive to medical device clients. Other areas of strength include interferometers, gas sensors and detectors, amusement park rides, and electro-mechanical devices. She has also procured trademark portfolios for a wide variety of clients in the fashion, cosmetics, solar panels and roofing, food, restaurant, and office products industries.
Anne, who is conversant in Mandarin, also has conducted studies of patents and trademarks in support of infringement actions, enforcement and licensing programs, and due diligence analysis.
Anne has a passion for equestrian sports, having spent 15 years in Dressage and English riding. She also enjoys skiing.
More About Anne Wang
- J.D., University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, 1990
- B.S., Physics, University of California, Los Angeles, 1985
- California, 1990
- U.S Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association, Member
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Obtained patents to medical catheters, including cardiac mapping and ablation catheters.
- Obtained patents to CO and smoke monitors applying nanotechnology.
- Obtained patents to surgical drains, implantable devices for tissue monitoring, and devices for laser induced fluorescence attenuation spectroscopy.
- Successfully built and policied important trademark portfolios for apparel retailers, food manufacturers and processors, and cosmetics manufacturers.
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie Sues Trademark Infringers of Tapatio Hot Sauce Over Marijuana Infused SaucePress Release, 10/26/2017
- Press Release, 06/24/2016
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP, 10/30/2017,
- Passage Of United Kingdom Referendum To Exit The European Union Not Expected To Immediately Affect Intellectual Property Rights06/24/2016,
- Co-presenter, "Key Intellectual Property Updates," Los Angeles County Bar Association Webinar, November 19, 2019
You May Also Like
- Insight |  10/30/2017
- Press Release |  10/26/2017Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie Sues Trademark Infringers of Tapatio Hot Sauce Over Marijuana Infused Sauce
- Press Release |  06/24/2016