Andrew D. Armstrong
Andrew Armstrong is an associate in the firm's Business Transactions Practice Group. Andrew's practice focuses on corporate transactional and tax matters. He has experience researching insurable interests, antitrust law, and enforceability of contractual provisions. Andrew has a background in accounting, with an emphasis on individual and business taxation, and is a Certified Public Accountant.
While in law school, Andrew was treasurer of the University of Arizona's Sports and Entertainment Law Society, served as an extern for the University's Athletics Compliance Department, and served on the Arizona Law Review.
More About Andrew D. Armstrong
- J.D., University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2021
- B.S., Accounting, Nebraska Wesleyan University, 2015
- Colorado, 2021
Honors & Recognitions
- CALI Award for Highest Grade: Contracts, Federal Income Taxation, UCCI Sales (Article 2), and Secured Transactions
- Outstanding Oral Advocacy Award
- Press Release, 12/8/2021
- Press Release |  12/8/2021
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021