Alejandro is an associate in the firm's Litigation group. He has represented corporations and individuals in the Arizona Court of Appeals, Arizona Supreme Court, and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Alejandro previously served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Maurice Portley of the Arizona Court of Appeals and the Honorable Ann A. Scott Timmer of the Arizona Supreme Court.
During his free time, he enjoys watching movies and shows with his wife, Kira, and dog, Penny, as well as rooting for his favorite club soccer team, F.C. Barcelona. Alejandro is fluent in Spanish.
More About Alejandro Barrientos
- J.D., with honors, Arizona Summit Law School, 2015
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Wyoming, 2012
- Arizona, 2017
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Judge Maurice Portley, Arizona Court of Appeals
- Justice Ann A. Scott Timmer, Arizona Supreme Court
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021