Stephen Johnson is a partner in Lewis Roca’s Banking and Financial Services Practice Group. Since he joined the firm in 1980, Stephen has represented the firm’s financial institution clients in regulatory and operational matters, collections, lender liability litigation, and bankruptcy. In addition, Stephen advises clients in matters related to the Uniform Commercial Code, the Uniform Consumer Credit Code, and consumer commercial lending. With experience gathered in representing banks for nearly 40 years, Stephen can provide advice and offer solutions for virtually every legal issue faced by the firm’s bank clients.
Over the years, Stephen has built close and long-term relationships with community banks in Colorado that enable him to proactively identify and address client needs. Stephen welcomes the daily challenges of representing banks and brings to the table decades of experience in solving those challenges.
In his free time, Stephen enjoys the great Colorado outdoors and likes to golf and hike in the summer and ski during the winter months. Stephen also devotes significant time providing pro bono legal services to Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver, Inc. and its affiliate Affordable Mortgage Solutions.
More About Stephen T. Johnson
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School, 1979
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1976
- Colorado, 1980
- Colorado State Judicial District Courts
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Colorado Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- United States District Court, Hon. Fred M. Winner, Law Clerk, 1979-1980
- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver Inc, Past Board President, currently its Finance Committee Member
- Denver and Colorado Bar Associations, Member
- Press Release, 04/4/2017
- Press Release, 03/22/2016
You May Also Like
- Press Release |  04/4/2017
- Press Release |  03/22/2016