Cindy Oliver's practice focuses on insurance-related litigation. She represents corporations and insurance companies in the state and federal courts and in arbitration proceedings in Colorado.
In addition, Cindy has extensive experience representing the National Organization of Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Associations and individual life and health insurance guaranty associations in complex state and federal litigation regarding insurance and reinsurance related matters.
As part of her work with life and health insurance guaranty associations, Cindy has been actively involved in drafting proposed statutes and plans of operations along with statutory and policy coverage analysis. Furthermore, Cindy has worked with representatives of insurance departments in a number of states to resolve issues related to state guaranty associations.
More About Cindy Coles Oliver
- J.D., University of Colorado Law School, Order of the Coif, 1992
- B.A., cum laude, University of Colorado, 1989
- Illinois, 2010
- Colorado, 1992
- Colorado State Judicial District Courts
- Colorado Court of Appeals
- Colorado Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Colorado Women's Bar Association, Member
- Public Policy Committee, Member, 2001
- Professional Advancement Committee, Member, 1999-2001
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021