Foster Robberson is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. Foster concentrates in the areas of civil trial practice, including product liability defense for manufacturers and distributors. He also regularly provides advice to health care clients. He has represented religious institutions and health care providers in cases involving allegations of abuse.
In the area of product liability, Foster has experience in a wide range of cases including tires, medical devices, customized packaging equipment, and electronic and automobile components.
Foster has significant state and federal courtroom experience in jury and non-jury trials for product liability, professional liability (medical and architectural malpractice), insurance bad faith, personal injury, and wrongful death negligence cases.
More About Foster Robberson
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 1979
- B.A., summa cum laude, California State University, Hayward, 1975
- Arizona, 1979
Honors & Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2012 "Lawyer of the Year," Product Liability Litigation, 2011-2021
- Southwest Super Lawyers, Civil Litigation: Defense, 2013-2015
- Martindale-Hubbell, "AV/Preeminent Attorney" rating
- AZ Business Magazine, Top Lawyers, Product Liability Law, 2010
- Arizona State Bar Board of Governors, Elected member, 2003-2008
- Press Release, 08/20/2020
- Press Release, 08/15/2019
- Press Release, 08/15/2018
- Press Release, 08/15/2017
- Honors & Recognitions, 08/15/2016
- Webinar |  06/29/2021
- Honors & Recognitions |  04/8/2021
- Press Release |  08/20/2020